Sportswomen of Colorado Internship
Looking for experience in working for a sport-focused non-profit? Want to join a great organization? Sportswomen of Colorado is currently looking for interns in the following area – Camps, Social Media and Sponsorship and Development.
Location: Denver, CO
Hours: Part-time, unpaid (10-15 hours/week)
Reports to: Executive Director
Sportswomen of Colorado (SWOC) is a 501c3 organization that works to promote, honor and empower Colorado girls and women in sport. Learn more about the organization and its mission at www.sportswomenofcolorado.org.
- Differ with each area – please contact email@example.com for specific job descriptions
- All interns will have the opportunity to be involved with our Annual Celebration Awards Banquet (March 11, 2018)
What we require:
- Self-starter who can work remotely
- A passion for women’s sports and non-profit work
- An interest in a career in sports
- Understanding of Facebook/Twitter and social media strategy
- Attention to detail and deadlines
Details: Internship dates are flexible. The ideal dates for the Camp intern are December or January through July 1. Interns will work remotely or from a home office.
To Apply: Send your cover letter and resume to Annie Hoskinson at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.